There's a tremendous amount of research that backs up the benefits of learning to draw and paint for individuals of all ages.
TEN REASONS TO LEARN TO DRAW AND PAINT
1. Experience enjoyment and express your thoughts and emotions.
2. Build a keener sense of perception, helping you to make better decisions.
3. Engage your senses.
4. Experience relaxation.
5. Stimulate your creativity.
6. Develop your individuality and independence.
7. Build self-esteem.
8. To stimulate your brain and help develop and maintain problem-solving skills.
9. Learn abstract thinking.
10. Feeling a sense of accomplishment.
© 2009 - Jill Saur, Jill Saur Fine Art LLC.