My paintings are usually featured as the focal point of a room. The two greatest compliments I get from my clients are that my paintings exude joy and that they're hung in a prominent place for all to see.
Are you wondering how you can trust commissioning a painting with me if you can't visit my studio? The answer is, "Your satisfaction is guaranteed!" I’ve had 100% success with my commissions because I take meticulous care of my clients by listening to what they need and communicating with them throughout the entire process.
- You will tell me what you are looking for both in content and size. If we are both confident that our vision is in line with each other, we will proceed with a contract.
- I collect half of the purchase price from you.
- You provide any color charts or items with colors in them that you want me to include in the painting. I do a work up sketch and present colors for your approval.
- You will receive updates and photos of the painting as it develops. I gladly accept and want input from you right up until the final approval.
- After final approval, you'll make the final payment on your painting. If you don't live in the Atlanta area, my shipper will pack, insure, and ship your painting to your doorstep. Best of all, I'll pay the shipping fees.
Below, is a commissioned painting. Read what my patrons have to say about commissioning a painting with me.
From My Clients Who Commissioned 36"x36" "Symphonic Splendor"
"As first time art commissioners, we were a bit nervous initially to approach an artist and start the process. However, after the first conversation with Jill, we immediately felt at ease. She let us know that she would be open to color choices and input from us throughout the whole process, and she meant it. We had several meetings and communications with Jill to discuss the project overall, choose colors, review the sketches, and of course view the final product. There was never a point in the process where we didn’t know what was going to happen next. In the end, we couldn’t be happier with the piece. She took our vague descriptions and varied color palette and turned it into a beautiful work of art. We can’t wait to hang it as the centerpiece in our brand new home!". Mandy and Adam C. - Atlanta, GA
Mandy found me through the internet and gave me a call. I invited Mandy and Adam to my studio to see my work in person and to discuss their vision for a commission. After they decided to move forward, Mandy emailed me a paint color chart to show me her desired colors.
I created a color chart with my acrylic paints and invited Mandy to my studio to see them in person. Mandy also brought me a pottery piece to show me her favorite color.
I submitted three drawings to them via email and they chose the one below.
Because Mandy and Adam commissioned this painting to be the focal point of their beautiful home, I painted a smaller canvas for them to preview (below). Both Mandy and Adam came to my studio to see it.
To see more commissioned paintings and reviews from clients, please click here: Commission a Painting.