Spring is around the corner and a it's a great opportunity to enroll your teen in art classes. Feel free to visit my website, where you can see my schedule and read student reviews.. CLICK HERE
I've found over the years that teaching teens to paint gives them a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and it boosts their self esteem. It's incredibly rewarding for me to watch them grow in their artistic abilities.
Twelve Reasons To Learn To Paint by Jill Saur
- To stimulate the brain and help develop problem-solving skills.
- To build a keener sense of perception, helping to make better decisions.
- To engage your senses.
- To help you relax.
- Painting stimulates creativity.
- To develop individuality and independence.
- To build self-esteem.
- Painting promotes self-expression.
- To learn abstract thinking.
- Learning to paint gives you a feeling of accomplishment.
- To promote non-verbal communication skills.
- To learn more about yourself than you imagined.
On my website, please read what my students have to say about taking classes with me. I love to teach and I'm incredibly grateful for the wonderful students that I've had over my forty year career in teaching. - Jill Saur